COVID-19 UPDATE: In 2013, Connley Walker progressed from the traditional office based workplace to a model where all staff work from home offices. In doing so we implemented technology and processes that make this extremely efficient. Our technology also enables remote viewing of client sites, eliminating the need for many physical site inspections during the current restrictions. Our work from home model is fully matured and has yielded tremendous environmental, health, safety and economic benefits. As a result, the current COVID-19 pandemic has had no significant impact on our operations.
Security and Risk Reviews
We provide security and risk reviews in accordance with the Australian Standard for Risk Management AS/NZS ISO 31000:2018 and the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF). Our reviews cover all aspects of security including electronic, physical, procedural and cyber security.
Security Strategy and Design
We provide complete independent security solutions from the development of strategies, standards, procedures through to the detailed design of specific security and technology measures. Our expertise includes security staffing strategies, physical security, electronic security, Cyber security, communications, AV systems and architectural design.
Our security management service includes the provision of staff on a full or part time basis to manage an organisation's security needs and the security contractors that they employ. This service often results in lower operational costs to the client.
Our professional project management service ensures that suppliers implement systems in accordance with required designs and to the required quality.This includes physical building works and technology.
These recent projects give an indication of our capabilities. For more information, please look at our Portfolio page.
Connley Walker is currently experiencing significant growth. Recently completed and current projects include:
- Review of Melbourne Airport security systems in T1
- Development of a Security Methodology Framework, Baseline Security Standards & Site Security Plans for Victorian Courts
- Design of an inmate welfare monitoring system for ten 24-hour court cell facilities.
- Design of security for the Werribee Police Complex.
- Design of security for the new Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority (000) building.
- Security review of all Queensland Courts.
- Design of security upgrades at eight NSW correctional facilities.
- Development of Standards and Strategies for Security, Counter Terrorism & Cyber Security measures for the NSW Department of Justice.
- Security review of NT Government (all departments).
- Design of security for two separate medicinal cannabis growing and processing facilities enabling both to obtain ODC licences.
Connley Walker has been selected by the NSW Department of Justice to develop their strategies and standards for Security and Counter Terrorism including Cyber Security.Learn More →
Connley Walker was engaged to conduct a security review of the whole of the NT Government including all departments.Learn More →